Thursday, November 8, 2007

She's Making Her List and Checking It Twice...

Do realize there is only 46 days until Christmas?? Wow, the holidays are quickly approaching.

Grace doesn't exactly know what Christmas is or that Santa Claus will be coming to town, but she has made notice of the 10+ toy catalogs that arrive in the mail on daily basis. She actually turns each page with an oooh and ahhh...pointing at dolls and Elmo saying, "Mama...Mama..." Like look mom, I want that!

Well, last night I told her we need to make our list for Santa. You will need to be really good and let Santa know all the toys that you want. I think she took me a bit seriously....


"Hi Santa, "
"Oh, ok, I'll hold....."


" Where do I start with this list? I am new at this...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is asking Santa for a little brother.