Thursday, November 15, 2007

Husband Home = Project Time!


My dear husband is starting a new job come December and has been home the last week as he awaits for this new career venture. We are all excited for him to start and I have my own reasons other then his professional goals....

The week started out well - we made a list of things that needed to get down and we set dates to complete each project. We have been chipping away at all that needs to get done but in the meanwhile my house is a disaster and I haven't had much "me" time. And the list of things to do just seems to grow and grow! Our main objective from a household perspective is to de-junk! The master bedroom has turned into a storage locker with a bed in the middle. It has been my pet peeve for the past 6 months. Most of it is baby items namely a bassinet that still sits on my side of the bed and Grace is 16 months old. So, needless to say I have been occupied.

Well, back to the grind - need to make sure Mr. Roundhead is hard at work!!!

No comments: