Monday, August 13, 2007

Pyscho Baby


Psycho Baby is an adorable children's shop in Chicago - http://www.psychobabyonline.com/ - it has the cutest clothes, accessories and toys. I love the trendy outfits and unique gift ideas. They also have story time every Wednesday morning and I have heard it's great, I plan to take Grace there one of these days, possibly Wednesday if shes comes out of her funk!

This store comes to mind today because it sums up Grace's demeanor over the last 48 hours - total psycho! I am certain she is getting her first year molars, so she has good reason to be in a bad mood and I feel for her. However, watch out! Last night, she awoke 2 times in the middle of the night. This is very unlike her as she usually sleeps 12-13 hours straight. The last 24 hours are reminiscent of first few weeks of her life where she cried unless held and did not sleep! Even nap time was difficult today - she is sleeping right now but I don't even dare make a peep for fear she will awaken!

I feel for my darling little girl, so I post this picture of her today to remind me of my sweet and happy baby! Plus, it always makes me laugh - it's like she is fake sleeping and grinning about it! She is too funny...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I feel for her. I guess we wouldn't remember what that must feel like, but it can't be good!

Good news - baby jack took his first steps today. I'm not surprised, he has his father's super-long legs so he had to put them to use! I guess they are pretty noodle-y though. :)

Give Grace a little hug for me. I just wanted to let you know I'm a regular reader of your blog, too. :)
~Heather