Monday, October 8, 2007

Drum Roll Please....


Thanks to those who voted for Grace's Halloween costume. I really do appreciate the input.

After much time spent looking for the perfect costume - I have decided that Grace will be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. The decision was difficult but since Grace rarely keeps a clip or anything in her hair, I didn't think she would keep a hood or mask for one of the animal costumes any where near her face. Plus, I found an adorable, handmade, original Dorothy costume on Ebay. It will be cute! I have also ordered a pair of red shoes and we will put one of her stuffed animal, dogs in a basket since she loves to carry things around her arm anyway.

I love Halloween - can't wait to dress Miss Grace up - maybe Daddy will be the Tin Man or Scarecrow. I think he would say I would make a great Wicked Witch of the West. We may be on to something....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like the pig won!! recount!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mommy could be the Wicked Witch and Daddy could be one of those flying Monkeys-

Luv Aunt T