Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's a Round World After All....



It has been 1 year and 1 day since we officially became a family with the addition of our little roundhead, Grace Allison Duffy on 7/31/2006. This has been the most wonderful and fulfilling year of my life. Looking back, I can't believe how fast time has gone bye. It has been so amazing watching Grace transform from a tiny infant into this bright, energetic and beautiful 1 year old! I have learned so much in the past year from this darling child. I have always been one to journal my thoughts and I now I have the energy and some time to share....if you want to listen :) I hope this to be a sounding board for several subjects - parenting, marriage, life....really anything! Take it for what it is worth and I hope to shed some comedic light on our lives and maybe lend some interesting thoughts along the way. I feel life is a full circle, round if you will....you never know when you will stumble upon something great or where it may take you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If reading this doesn't convince us to have a baby someday, nothing will. Love ya Al!